Whether you’re looking for new resources for your schools or taking a critical look at the ones already in use, this report encapsulates six pervasive criteria to consider when evaluating blended learning resources as identified by educational leaders from across North America:
1. Do the digital resources augment hands-on experiences?
2. Are the resources built on research-based pedagogy?
3. Does it support teachers and build teacher-capacity?
4. Is it versatile?
5. Does it have a positive impact on students’ mindset?
6. Do students and teachers find it enjoyable and useful?
Plus one more consideration just for school and district administrators. Submit this form and we’ll send a copy of this report to your inbox.
To learn more, visit zorbitsmath.com