For two full weeks, you and your class can enjoy:
- The research-proven Zorbit’s Math Adventure student learning game
- Hundreds of hands-on activities
- Real-time formative assessment data
- Tools for guiding student-centered learning and intervention
- Tons of additional tools, resources, and support!
Things you should know:
- No credit cards. No commitment. No risk. Just out-of-this-world math learning!
- Canadian trial accounts align with provincial curricula. US and international trial accounts align with CCSS.
- The Zorbit’s Math Adventure game is available in English and French - all teacher resources are available in English only.
- The Zorbit’s game is available on iPads and all up-to-date web browsers - it currently does not run on Android devices. Here is a full list of technical requirements.